Our customers are reporting excellent pasture growth after applying Gibb-Gro.
Derived from the culture of the fungus Gibberellic Fujikuroi, Gibb-Gro contains the naturally occurring plant growth regulator gibberelllic acid (GA3). Gibberellic acid lengthens the cells of any plant, increasing the amount of drymatter grown in a pasture.
You won’t find a better price anywhere
- Only $490 for 500 gram pack (covers 55ha)
- $975 for our 1kg pack (covers 110ha)
- Delivered to your farm at no cost!
- Gibb-Gro can be used on a 3-4 week cycle
- Apply in autumn and spring when soil temperature is likely to be 6-13 degrees Celsius
- Apply 1-5 days after grazing to ensure maximum uptake
- Best-suited to rotationally grazed pastures
- Apply with conventional boom spraying equipment at approximately 9 grams per hectare, in 100-150 litres of water with sticking surfactant
- Soil moisture and fertiliser levels must be adequate to support increased pasture growth
- Do not apply to rank or ungrazed pasture