Dicalcic Phosphate fertilisers are proven to have powerful advantages over other phosphate fertilisers – especially where nutrient efficiency, soil biology, animal health and the environment are considered.
KingpHos fertiliser not only delivers these benefits but also another – KingpHos fertiliser has the highest acid-neutralising value and calcium content of any dicalcic on the market. Plus, it minimises dust.
KingpHos is a potent combination of the new-generation Dical8 fertiliser (twice as strong as traditional dicalcic phosphate) and our high-analysis Granulated Lime product G-Lime.
20-60 units of phosphate (P) per tonne
Nutrient rich and very high efficiency – less is needed to achieve same result. In fact, we recommend that a third to a quarter less phosphate from DCP is required, compared to other sources of phosphate.
- The highest liming value of any dicalcic on the market
- Less prone to soil P ‘lock up’
- Saves money on both cartage and spreading
- Controlled phosphate release – better matches plant requirements
- Greater yield of dry matter per unit P applied than other phosphate fertilisers
- Low cost per tonne maintenance phosphate and lime – in one application
- Beneficial to soil bacteria and micro-organisms
- Liming effect
- Able to be sown with seed
- Also contains sulphur
- Less prone to P leaching and P run-off – reduces environmental impact and saves money